The well-being and safety of our guests and also of our employees is our highest priority. With our protective measures you will also stay healthy in the Belvedere. We kindly ask you not to start your journey if you show symptoms of respiratory diseases or fever. We ask for your understanding for possible waiting times that could occur due to the protective measures.
Update 23 October 2020
From 24 October our bar will unfortunately have to remain closed and the wellness area will be available only to our hotel guests.
Duty to wear masks
From 12 October 2020, masks will be compulsory in the canton of Bern in all publicly accessible indoor areas. In the Belvedere this applies in particular to the entrance area, lounge, bar and restaurant. In the bar, it is also compulsory to sit down at a table. Of course, you may then take off your mask at the table.
- All «touch points» in the hotel are disinfected several times a day. This concerns light switches, door handles, lift buttons, stair railings etc.
- Please help to observe the 1,5m distance rule and observe the floor markings provided for this purpose.
- Disinfection stations are available for guests and staff throughout the hotel
- We have adapted our breakfast buffet to the protective measures and will be happy to serve you anything you cannot find on the buffet at the moment. The implementation of the protective measures is a great challenge for us, especially for breakfast when the hotel is very busy. We ask for your understanding that not all guests can have breakfast at the same time and that waiting times may occur.
- Dinner is served on a half-board basis, taking into account the hygiene measures. If necessary, there will be two fixed meal times in the evening. In this case the guests will be informed by us in advance. The dishes from the à la carte menu will not be offered until further notice.
- Room service is available for breakfast and dinner for our guests, subject to availability.
The wellness area is accessible to a limited number of people, primarily for our hotel guests.
In each room, all surfaces are disinfected after the departure of the guests in addition to the usual cleaning.
As far as possible we realize a contactless check-in and check-out. You have the possibility to enter your data via your «MyPage» before your arrival.
Our employees may wear protective masks if they wish. Please read their smiles