Relax over the Christmas week with us in Grindelwald, to spend some quality time with partners and family. At the Belvedere, surrounded by all the trimmings of Christmas, you will be warmly received and catered to by the Hauser family and their team. Our Chef Dávid Rózsa, who has been awarded one star in the Guide MICHELIN 2023, and his kitchen brigade and restaurant Manager Felix Baumgartl and his team will be conjuring up irresistible delicacies in our restaurant.
On the evening of 25 December, to the delight of young and old, Father Christmas makes his pre-dinner appearance. This cosy get-together traditionally takes place in the hotel garden, next to the pergola, accompanied by warming mulled wine and pastries. Everyone looks forward to hearing the children recite the verses they have learned or singing a song to Father Christmas. The event culminates with Father Christmas handing out presents to the kids. Don't miss this evening of family-friendly festivities.
Book direct with us and benefit from our extensive services:
- Gala dinners on 24 and 25 December
- Christmas festivities with a visit from Father Christmas
- Welcome aperitif on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet every morning
- Relaxation in our spa area with salt water Jacuzzi in the hotel garden
- Choice of various pillows, for a deep, refreshing sleep
- Private ski bus service in winter mornings
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Services and VAT (exclusive local tax)
- from CHF 329 per person for one night in a Standard Queen room Garden