More than 60 kilometers of prepared ski slopes plus a magnificent panorama of the north faces of the Bernese Alps are what makes Grindelwald-First so unique. The «White Elements» snow park is just as popular as the 30-limit ski slope, reserved specifically for slower skiers. The Kleine Scheidegg and Männlichen ski area with 110 kilometers of slopes is situated right at the foot of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. The world-famous Lauberhorn World Cup Downhill Race starts from here and finishes 4.2 kilometers further down at Wengen. Discover Grindelwald in winter
Get a free ski pass
With your stay for between two and four nights between Monday and Friday, we are offering you together with the Jungfrau Railways a free ski pass! Would you like to arrive on Sunday already, the minimum stay is three nights. You will have to pay the normal daily rate for your ski pass on Saturdays and Sundays.
Book direct and benefit from our extensive services. We will submit you a complete offer for your entire stay, that may go beyond the options of the free ski pass offer. We will order the free ski pass for you with the Jungfrau Railways and will of course also have your ski pass ready for any extra days. Your benefit: You will only have one contact for your entire stay.
The offer «Book a hotel - get a free ski pass»
- Free ski pass for three, four or five days for the Grindelwald and Wengen region
- Welcome aperitif on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet every morning
- Relaxation in our spa area with salt water Jacuzzi in the hotel garden
- Choice of various pillows, for a deep, refreshing sleep
- Private ski bus service in winter mornings
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Services, processing fee and VAT (exclusive local tax)
- from CHF 403 per person for two nights in a Classic twin or double room Wetterhorn
- Payment for the reservation must be made immediately at the time of confirmation, a refund is excluded. We recommend taking a cancellation insurance.
- When you book, you will kindly inform us in writing of the days on which the ski pass is valid. This is because we need to order your ski pass from the Jungfrau Railways in good time.
Book now direct
send an Email
or telephone +41 33 888 99 99
|Prices per person in a Classic twin or double room Wetterhorn|
|5 to 23 December 2016||2 January to 10 February 2017|
|20 March to 14 April 2017||20 February to 19 March 2017|
|2 nights||from CHF 403||from CHF 433|
|3 nights||from CHF 597||from CHF 642|
|4 nights||from CHF 791||from CHF 851|