The Jungfrau region offers a wide range of sledge runs, including the world's longest sledge run, the 15-kilometer «Big Pintenfritz» from Faulhorn to Grindelwald village. While Bussalp is regarded as the Mecca for sledging, you can also enjoy a large number of attractive sledge runs in the First, Kleine Scheidegg and Männlichen regions.
Sledge runs in Grindelwald
Additional, 100 kilometers of marked and prepared winter hiking trails are dotted throughout the Jungfrau region. Enjoy a unique perspective of the spectacular snowscapes at the foot of the imposing north face of the Eiger from the hiking trails.
Overview of winter hiking trails in Grindelwald
Offer Eiger, Mönch and sledging fun: free ticket
Book direct with us and benefit from our extensive services:
- Welcome aperitif on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet every morning
- Daily 4 course gourmet dinner with choice of menu, including salad and cheese buffets
- Weekly Fondue-evening and dessert and sweet buffet
- Relaxation in our spa area with salt water Jacuzzi in the hotel garden
- Choice of various pillows, for a deep, refreshing sleep
- Private ski bus service in winter mornings
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Services and VAT (exclusive local tax)
- from CHF 368 per person for two nights in a Standard twin or double room