What could be better than enjoying a winter's day in the alpine sun, especially when the lowlands are under a blanket of clouds. A fine dinner and a soothing massage will help you relax and feel totally at ease.
Escape the hectic day-to-day routine and treat yourself to a few calming days with us in the mountains. On arrival we will spoil you with a welcome aperitif: best enjoyed seated on the terrace with views of the Eiger, warmly wrapped in blankets, or in front of the fire in the cosy lounge. In the evening, Executive Chef Markus Berger and his crew will treat you to culinary delights in the Restaurant.
The relaxing massage will help you to completely forget about daily life and enhance your general well-being. Our therapists Malibu Salm and Wendy Willems will make sure that you are in capable hands. Please note that massages are very popular, so we recommend that you make your appointment with our front desk in good time.
Offer «Wellness Time-out»
Book direct and benefit from our extensive well-being services:
- 2 overnights
- Welcome aperitif on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet every morning
- 4 course gourmet dinner on arrival day; with choice of menu, including salad and cheese buffets
- soothing 50-minute Massage
- Relaxation in our spa area with salt water Jacuzzi in the hotel garden
- Choice of various pillows, for a deep, refreshing sleep
- Private ski bus service in winter mornings
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Services and VAT (exclusive local tax)
- from CHF 449 per person in a Standard twin room